Thursday 15 August 2013

One month to go.....

When you start a 16 week training plan the end goal always seems quite distant, it can be hard to focus on something two weeks away, let alone 112 days away!

Now just a month remains until the Copenhagen Half marathon. By luck (or bad luck) I've also won a place in the Nike Run to the Beat Half. I'd remembered that previous editions of the race were October so entered the competition only the realise it was the week before. Never mind I figured, I don't win things....

The good news is, I'm feeling in the best shape running wise I have been. Not the quickest, but definitely the best. I'm undecided how I'll run the first half. It might be more sensible to aim for the PB at the first attempt just in case the recovery time is simply too short between the two races. Either way, I'm going to enjoy both......

The rest of the Copenhagen Half plan

No comments:

Post a Comment