Tuesday 24 September 2013

Easy does it

Yesterday's run became this morning's run as I swapped running shoes over & got back out for an easy paced run. The morning light is slowly being lost & with fog being the order of the morning I had to find some urban routes around Stansted rather than head down the usual country lanes.
Not much to write about today. My pace was up above 6:00/km as I struggled for momentum of constantly changing direction / crossing roads. It is also the start of a new training plan, motivation can be hard to find at times.
One thing I did realise early on, not long sleeved weather just yet! A nice sweat was the result.
In theory I'm running the work canter tomorrow. Whether I can find the desire to thrash around Westminster whilst avoiding tourists during lunchtime remains to be seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment